Happy New Year! We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season!
Please see below for the following reminders and updates for the Do The Right Thing Program for the month of January.
January Nomination Deadline – Friday, 1/20
Please make sure to follow the guidelines below when submitting nominations:
- All nominations must be at least 4 sentences.
- Each school is allowed 15 nominations per month.
- Please double check the names of the students when completing the form.
- Each student must have their own unique nomination unless it is a specific action done by a group.
- Students can only be nominated once per year.
- You should be receiving a copy of each nomination submitted for your records. Please make sure to check the junk/spam folder as some copies might be going there instead of your inbox.
NOMINATION FORM: https://dotherightthinginc.org/nomination-form
Examples of a Do The Right Thing nomination can include, but are not limited to: Turning in money found, stopping a bullying incident, reporting threats on social media and/or dangerous behavior/activity on campus, intervening/assisting a peer in crisis (suicide, etc.), taking action in a life threatening situation (performing CPR, etc.), persevering through difficult circumstances, community service and/or activism, helping out in class or at home, etc.
Please keep in mind : When handing out the Papa Johns coupon let your students know that they have to order online and be login in to a Papa Johns account to be able to redeem the voucher. If you do not have an account you can create one free of charge.
If you have any further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office 305-603-6957.